CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

In His Hands

Once again, I have been overwhelmed by the love that our Heavenly Father gives us.   I have seen His hand in our lives so many times this week.  I am amazed by the tender mercies and love that he has given the Wilde family this week.  We have truly seen miracles happen in our family this week.
On Tuesday morning, my nephews were involved in an ATV accident.  The Ranger that they were riding in tipped on its side, causing all three boys to fall out.  The twins, Jacob and Caleb were riding in the front seat, and were not seriously hurt. Their little brother Ian, was riding in the back, and when he fell, a post driver landed on top of him, causing severe head trauma.   He was life-flighted to Primary Children's Hospital, where they were able to put him back together again.  Thankfully, he is doing well, and is expected to make a full recovery.  He is amazing the doctors with the progress that he has made, and they are hopeful that he will be able to come home today.  You can read more about his injury and progress at iansinjury.blogspot.com.  
Since the accident, my phone has been ringing off the hook with friends, family and neighbors calling to see how Ian is and what they can do to help.  The love that this little community shares is incredible to me, and I have never been so glad to live in a small town, where people know and care about each other.  I have been truly humbled by the outpouring of love our ward and community have shared with the Wilde family.  
The twins have been staying with us since Wednesday evening, and we have loved having them here.  I have been so grateful for the bond that they share with my kiddos.  It is so fun to watch them play and work together.  I think that it has helped the twinnos to have life feel a little normal, by being able to go to work with Uncle Logan and the cousins.  We have had sleepovers in the family room every night, the kids think this is really fun.  (I am a little tired after three straight late nights!)  I did send them to Grandma Nancy's last night, because I didn't think I could manage to nurse a baby and get all EIGHT kiddos to church by 9 am!! (I am NOT a MIRACLE worker, just a mom)
But God is a miracle worker, and I am so thankful for the one he has given the Wilde family this week.  I truly know that our lives are in His Hands, and that he loves us.  He puts people in our lives to help us and care for us, and he is aware of our every struggle.  Please keep praying for Ian, there is no such thing as too much FAITH!!   
Thank you to all of those who have touched our lives this week, you know who you are and we love you for your care and concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers