CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Plain Black Tees

                                                                         Had the chance to get our yearly family photos taken on Saturday.  Think they turned out pretty great, thanks to an AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER!!  Thanks so much Dianne, for making my Wilde Ones look so cute!!  I don't know how you manage to make us shine, but you are incredible!!!  As you can see, she did a great job making us look good!

We had such a fun time goofing off and spending the afternoon together, I was reminded of how very blessed I am with this beautiful family.  I am so very grateful for my children, and my husband, and for the bonds that tie us together as a family.  I am thankful for the happy times that bring us joy, and the trials and struggles that bring us closer to Heavenly Father and each other.  What a blessing it is to have a family.  We may not always get along, or see eye to eye, but we always have each other to lean on, and for that blessing, I am eternally grateful!  I am also so very thankful for this beautiful place that I get to raise my family.  I never thought that I would live on a ranch and be a farmer's wife, but I have to say, I couldn't have been put in a better place, I LOVE it HERE!













Thanks, Dianne, for sharing your talent with my WILDE crew!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You do live in a beautiful place and your family is even more beautiful. Your kiddos are all darling. Love you, Kim <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers