February 10, 2012
To my Best Buddy,
I just wanted you to know how much I love you!! You are a great kid, and add so much life and
fun to our family. I love the way you
always want to snuggle with me, and how sweetly you care for your baby
brother. I know how special he is to
you. I am so glad that I am your mom!
I am so proud of you for your hard work at school, and for the way you are trying to remember to turn in your homework every day. I love reading with you every night, and can’t wait to find out what Jerry Muskrat does next. Your reading is improving every time we read! It is fun to hear you take your turn as we read as a family each night.
I am so proud of you for your hard work at school, and for the way you are trying to remember to turn in your homework every day. I love reading with you every night, and can’t wait to find out what Jerry Muskrat does next. Your reading is improving every time we read! It is fun to hear you take your turn as we read as a family each night.
I am glad that you are a hard worker. You are willing
to clean your room and bring in the firewood every night without
complaint. That makes my job so much
easier!! I love seeing you do the dishes
with your sisters every night after dinner, especially when you guys work hard
without fighting or complaining. You are
turning into a good boy and I am proud to be your mom!
It is fun to watch you go to work with your dad, and
play with your cousins on the ranch.
Watching you learn to work together, and play together is really
rewarding. It makes me proud to be your
mom!
You are such a fun boy, and your sense of humor
always makes me laugh. I’m pretty sure
that if it were up to you, we would bomb the house clean, instead of scrubbing
it. (I’m not sure if that would actually
work, but it might be fun to try!!)
Being your mom is so much fun, I should spend all my time laughing and
smiling!!I can’t wait until you turn eight, and get baptized!! I’m really excited to get to be in Cub Scouts with you, and learn all sorts of fun new things together!!
You are a good friend, and care about those around
you. I am thankful that you don’t tease
or make fun of others, that you think about how others might feel. I am glad that you are a good example to your
friends, and hope that you always will be.
You are a wonderful boy, and are bringing honor to
the name that you have been given. I am
so thankful that you are mine! I love
you, little man!
All my love,
Mom
Mom
I am so grateful to be the mom of this special little man. I love him so much, and he brings such a tender spirit into our home!!
So very grateful that he is our REEDY-ROO!!

No comments:
Post a Comment