CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hooray for Dads!!

Just wanted to share my gratitude for Dads today.  I am so very thankful for the righteous men in my life.  From my own father, to my husband and his father, and both of our grandpas, I am surrounded by good men who are striving to help raise righteous families.  For their influence in our home, I can never express enough gratitude.


I loved this thought from Elder L. Tom Perry: "Fathers, by divine decree, you are to preside over your family units. This is a sobering responsibility and the most important one you will ever assume, for it is an eternal responsibility. You place the family in its proper priority. It's the part of your life that will endure beyond the grave" ("Fatherhood, an Eternal Calling," Ensign, May 2004, 69.) 
What an awesome and daunting responsibility is placed on your shoulders.  May you be blessed in your efforts to preside over your homes in righteousness and love.  We love you Dads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers