CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Yay for MOMS, too!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

by Kim Gibby Wilde on Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 9:01pm
I have had such fun this week posting some of my favorite thoughts and quotes about Mothers and Motherhood, that I am a little bit sad that today is the last one. I am so thankful to be the mother of 5 crazy kiddos. I am thankful that my Heavenly Father has trusted me with his precious sons and daughters, and I pray that I will raise them in the way that will be pleasing to him. I am so very thankful for the good women that influence my life, and I hope that you have all had a VERY HAPPY MOM"S DAY!! Thank you for the good that you do...your work is noticed and appreciated, even if it doesn't always feel like it is!
My last thought comes from Gordon B. Hinckley- If anyone can change the dismal situation into which we are sliding, it is you. Rise up, O women of Zion, rise to the great challenge that faces you.
Sometimes I look at the world around me and I am very discouraged. All I see is contention and sorrow and wickedness. As I read this quote, I was reminded that this is the Lord's plan and He knows what He is doing, even if I don't. I was also reminded that I can be an influence for good, even if it is only within my own four walls. If each one of us chooses to be a good influence, we truly can change things for the better. May you see the good that you do each day reflected in the lives of others. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :)


Wrote this before I started my blog, but wanted to share it here as well :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this cute photo of your kids. They are such blessings to a mother!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers